Now is the time of year for planning next year’s church programs (very exciting!) and figuring out what the cost will be to provide them (somewhat sobering). That means it’s also the time for our annual Stewardship drive, when we reflect on what this church means to us and make the financial commitment – our Gift of Love – that keeps the church healthy and growing.
What are the ways this church community has offered you the Gift of Love?
Perhaps it’s been through the:
- Inspiring worship that uplifts, guides, and challenges;
- Loving care that’s provided to our children through the church’s many programs, such as
Bible Village and youth fellowships;
- Joyful music, made together, that gives our spirits voice;
- Abundant fellowship, enjoyed in over 30 different groups, teams, and committees, ranging
from the Men’s Breakfast Group to the Friendly Society to the Cancer Support Group;
- Meaningful opportunities to live out our faith by promoting justice and peace throughout
What Gift of Love will you offer in return?
Every pledge matters; every amount matters. As a guide for giving, please consider some percentage of your income, so that all can contribute at a level that is compatible with their means. To facilitate planning for 2017, we ask that you submit your pledge information by November 20.
Pledges can be submitted in multiple ways, by:
- Bringing or mailing your pledge sheet to church;
- Filling out the pledge form below; or
- Contacting Danielle Jurdan in the church office at 781-444-2510 or email@example.com.
We also strongly encourage you to enroll in automatic giving, with your contributions spread evenly across the year, which benefits your budget and helps the church meet its year round obligations. Automatic giving can be set up through your own bank or credit card, as well as through the church by contacting Danielle in the church office or filling out a convenient on-line form by clicking here.
Please make your stewardship pledge below today online below,or click here to print a pledge sheet, so we can continue to grow our congregation.